The ABA Retirement Funds Program (“Program”) is dedicated to helping you meet your financial goals and be ready for retirement. Your retirement plan in the Program offers the following options for advice support:
Do You Need Help With Investment Decisions In Your Retirement Plan Account?1
- Do it yourself with Online Advice when you sign into your retirement account. Available at no additional cost.
- Have an investment professional manage your retirement plan investments and payments from your account for you with Professional Management. Fees apply.2
Speak directly with an Investment Advisor Representative for help with your retirement account investments by calling 800.348.2272. Your initial consultation is at no cost to you.
do you have financial planning needs outside of your Retirement plan account?3
- Receive a Retirement Snapshot4 of your overall financial situation focused on a current retirement savings evaluation, education savings plan, or another personal savings goal like healthcare in retirement. Available at no additional cost.
- Get a Personalized Financial Plan for an in-depth analysis of your complete financial situation, which may include retirement planning, tax-efficient withdrawal strategies, Social Security and pension analysis, executive benefits and charitable giving, to name a few. Fees apply.5
Schedule a complimentary appointment with a Financial Professional Representative here or by calling 844.253.8692.
1. Advisory Services provided by Voya Retirement Advisors, LLC (VRA). VRA is a member of the Voya Financial (Voya) family of companies. For more information, please read the Voya Retirement Advisors Disclosure Statement, Advisory Services Agreement and the ABA Retirement Funds Program’s (“Program’s”) Fact Sheet. These documents may be viewed online by accessing the advisory services link(s) through the Program’s web site at abaretirement.com after logging in. You may also request these from a VRA Investment Advisor Representative by calling the Program’s information line at 800.348.2272. Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA) acts as a sub advisor for Voya Retirement Advisors, LLC. Financial Engines Advisors L.L.C. (FEA) is a federally registered investment advisor. Neither VRA nor FEA provides tax or legal advice. If you need tax advice, consult your accountant or if you need legal advice consult your lawyer. Future results are not guaranteed by VRA, FEA or any other party and past performance is no guarantee of future results. Edelman Financial Engines® is a registered trademark of Edelman Financial Engines, LLC. All other marks are the exclusive property of their respective owners. FEA and Edelman Financial Engines, LLC are not members of the Voya family of companies. © 2023 Edelman Financial Engines, LLC. Used with permission.
2. Fees are about $5 a month for each $10,000 in your account, with discounts for larger balances. That’s based on a program fee of no more than 0.60% of your account balance per year. Professional Management fees are charged in the frequency and manner detailed in the Advisory Services Agreement; monthly fee examples are for illustrative purposes only.
3. Financial Professionals are investment advisor representatives and/or registered representatives of, and securities and investment advisory services are offered through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (member SIPC). Investment advisory services are only offered through investment advisor representatives of Voya Financial Advisors.
Please note that while VFA Financial Professionals do not make money on individual conversations, the products and programs they offer have fees and costs associated with them. Please refer to the disclosures/prospectuses of the individual products for additional pricing information.
Neither VFA nor its registered representatives offer legal or tax advice. For tax or legal advice please consult with your attorney or tax advisor.
4. IMPORTANT: The illustrations or other information generated by the calculators are hypothetical in nature, do not reflect actual investment results, and are not guarantees of future results. This information does not serve, either directly or indirectly, as legal, financial or tax advice and you should always consult a qualified professional legal, financial and/or tax advisor when making decisions related to your individual tax situation.
5. Financial plan fees of up to $1,500 apply.
Please read the Program Annual Disclosure Document (April 2023) carefully before investing. This Disclosure Document contains important information about the Program and investment options. Contact us at: [email protected].