Plan Sponsor and Participant Services
Client support for plan sponsors
The Program’s dedicated service teams deliver everything you need to keep your plan running smoothly:
• Online payroll administration
• Loan repayment processing
• Loan default monitoring
• Loan interest rate modeling
• Document services
• Plan amendments and restatements
• Non-discrimination and top heavy testing
• Contribution calculations¹
• Preparation of required notices
• Plan design consulting
• Form 5500 and 8955-SSA preparation
• Plan audit assistance
We also have 70 service standards2 that are agreed to by Program service providers, some at risk of financial penalty.
1 Contribution calculations do not include cross-testing or new comparability. If those calculations are requested, the plan sponsor would need to engage a third party / actuary at their own expense. The Program has negotiated preferred pricing with a third party administrator, as requested.
2 Per the Program Services Agreements with Voya, Mercer and TD Ameritrade. As of 1/1/2019.
High touch interaction focused on the needs of Program Plan Sponsors
Our experienced plan administrator support team is ready to answer your questions whenever you have them – by phone or online.
The Program focuses on the needs of your participants
- Voya Cares™
- myOrangeMoney tool
- Educational materials, articles and case studies
- Call Center
- Education Seminars
- Online enrollment experience and planning support
- In-Plan advisory services and Social Security guidance1
- Planning resources and individualized financial advice2
1 Advisory Services by Voya Retirement Advisors, LLC (VRA). For more information, please read the Voya Retirement Advisors Disclosure Statement, Advisory Services Agreement and your plan’s Fact Sheet.
2 Financial Advisors are Investment Advisor Representatives and Registered Representatives of, and offer securities and investment advisory services through Voya Financial Advisors, Inc. (Member SIPC).