TD Ameritrade* fees are applicable to the Self-Directed Brokerage Account investment option only. There is NO annual asset-based cost for brokerage usage.
Please click here to download the full TD Ameritrade fee schedule.
More information regarding the SDBA is available here.
Orders executed in multiple lots on the same trading day will be charged a single commission. When an order is partially executed over multiple trading days, the order is subject to a separate commission charge for each trading day.
For information on the Commission-Free ETF program, please download the full fee schedule from the link at the top of this page.
Fixed Income* – All buy orders for bonds are subject to a five-bond ($5,000 par value) minimum. Online CD buy orders are subject to a two-CD ($2,000 par value) minimum.
*TD Ameritrade may act as principal on any fixed-income transaction. When acting as principal, TD Ameritrade will add a markup to any purchase, and subtract a markdown from every sale. This markup or markdown will be included in the price quoted to the participant.
Almost all No Transaction Fee (NTF) funds held 90 days or less will be subject to a short-term redemption fee of $49.99. This fee is in addition to any applicable transaction fees or fees described in the fund’s prospectus.
TD Ameritrade receives remuneration from fund companies participating in its no-load, no-transaction-fee program for recordkeeping and shareholder services and other administrative services. The amount of remuneration for these services is based in part on the amount of investments in such funds by TD Ameritrade clients. No-transaction-fee funds have other fees and expenses that apply to a continued investment in the fund and are described in the fund’s prospectus.
** The Fund Family will charge fees as detailed in the fund prospectus.
TD Fee Schedule (Investment Expenses Page
Fee Schedule 1
TD Ameritrade offers low commissions, but some services require additional charges.
Fees are subject to change upon 30 days’ notice to you.
1. All service fees subject to change. TD Ameritrade
reserves the right to pass through Regulatory Fees, foreign transaction taxes, and other fees to client accounts, which may be assessed under various US regulations or imposed by foreign governments. Fees may include any of the following: a sales fee on certain sell transactions (assessed at a rate consistent with Section 31 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934), the Options Regulatory Fee (applicable to options
transactions), and foreign transaction taxes and fees, among other charges.
2. Applies when a security has gone through a mandatory reorganization before the certificate is deposited into an account.
3. Applies when a security has gone through a mandatory reorganization for all shares held in an account, including those pending trade settlement, on the effective date of the reorganization.
4. Applies when a client chooses to participate in a non-mandatory reorganization offer (does not apply to dividend elections and odd-lot tender offers).
5. Applies when a client chooses to withdraw from a non-mandatory reorganization offer.
6. Research is conducted subsequent to specific and usually disputed account activities.
7. TD Ameritrade may, at its discretion, allow alternative investments to be received into the account, subject to applicable fees. Such assets will be held for liquidation purposes only. Alternative Investments include limited partnerships, private placements, restricted securities, and other assets not traded on a national market.
For information on non-standard asset fees, please download the full fee schedule from the link at the top of this page.
Morning Star Pages
Please click here to view the latest Morningstar® Investment Profiles
Please read the Program Annual Disclosure Document (April 2017), as supplemented (July 2017), carefully before investing. This Disclosure Document contains important information about the Program and investment options. Contact us at: email@example.com.
Voya Financial Partners, Voya Retirement Advisors, Voya Financial Advisors are members of the Voya family of companies (“Voya”). Voya, the ABA Retirement Funds, Mercer Trust Company, TD Ameritrade, and state and local bar associations are separate, unaffiliated entities, and not responsible for one another’s products and services.